Apply now for a Mary Kay-SID Skin Health/Skin Disease Research Grant
Mary Kay Inc. is excited to continue its decades-long commitment to skin science and innovation by partnering with the Society for Investigative Dermatology to award grants to researchers conducting groundbreaking, innovative studies in skin health and skin diseases to uncover new perspectives and intervention strategies.
Applications are now open for the inaugural Mary Kay Inc. Skin Health/Skin Disease Research Grants. Four recipients will be awarded $25,000 grants to further research discoveries addressing an important question in human skin health/skin disease research.
Interested, eligible applicants should submit their application online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZDYKCMK by August 31, 2021 and announced at the 2022 SID Annual Meeting.
Applicant must be:
- An active member of SID (at time of the application and throughout the award period);
- Active in investigative dermatology in a US-based department, laboratory, or institution;
- Employed as a Resident, Ph.D. student, Postdoctoral Fellow, Assistant Professor, or higher.
- Applicant must have a research topic focused on skin health and/or skin disease.
- Conducted research must exclude any form of animal testing.
The application will require applicants to submit the following:
- Applicant Letter
- NIH Biosketch
- Specific Aims, Research Strategy, Preliminary Data, Experimental Design
- References/Letter of Recommendation
- Summary Statement