With the continued updating of the SID website…members (who have not already done so) must activate their online subscription to the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID).
PLEASE NOTE: Your login credentials for the SID website will NOT work on the JID site unless you have already set up your account and used the same login credentials there. You must set up a separate account on the JID website to access your subscription.
To check to see if you already have an active JID online account, please go to the JID website login page and click on the “forgot password” link. If you already have an account set up, then it will email you a link to reset the password. If you have not done this yet, it will say “account not found” and you would then need to set up the account and claim your subscription using the instructions below.
Activate Your Online Subscription to Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID)
To access your subscription online as a SID member, you will need to complete a one-time, two-step process:
- Register a username at jidonline.org
- Claim access with two pieces of information (your SID Membership ID + Last Name)
Not sure of your Membership ID? Please contact the SID Membership Department at 216-579-9300 ext. 301 or email@example.com
If you are a new JID user, click the registration link
- Select “Create Account”
- Complete the profile information form and click “Register”
- The next screen will prompt you to claim access
- Click the checkbox indicating you receive a subscription through a society membership
- Enter your SIDMembership/Account Number
- Enter your LAST NAME
- Click “Activate Claim”
- An onscreen message will confirm your activation is complete and you are done!
TIPS: When returning to jidonline.org click the “Remember Me” checkbox and your browser will store your username + password for quicker login.