- SID Mtg
- Funding Opportunities
Society for Investigative Dermatology | Dermatology Research | Academic Dermatology
|Kligman Frost Leadership Lecture|
2019 Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award
The Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID) is pleased to announce the solicitation of nominations for the “12th Annual Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture and Award.”
This award is made possible through the generosity of Dr. Phillip Frost and will be presented to an individual in acknowledgement of significant contributions to the understanding of structure and function of skin, preferably in the past five years. A $25,000 honorarium accompanies the award.
Required information for nominations:
· A one page letter describing the nominee’s contribution to the understanding of skin structure and function;
· Bibliography (including a list of the ten most pertinent publications);
· Confirmation of ability to accept the award and present a lecture at the SID Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL (May 8-11, 2019). Travel Expenses (air, transfers, accommodations, etc.) will also be provided.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 28, 2018.
Nominations may be submitted via the following methods:
· E-mail: To Jim Rumsey at firstname.lastname@example.org (with completed required attachments);
· Fax: SID Office (with required attachments) 216.579.9333;
· U.S. Mail: Jim Rumsey, Chief Operating Officer, SID, 526 Superior Ave, E., Suite 340, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114. ATTN: Kligman/Frost Leadership Lecture.
Final selection and notification of the awardee will occur no later than the end of October 2018.
Updates regarding this award will be posted on the SID website (www.sidnet.org), Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Questions regarding this prestigious award should be directed to Jim Rumsey, Chief Operating Officer, SID Administrative Office via e-mail (email@example.com).
Dr. Albert M. Kligman Dr. Phillip Frost
About the Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award:
The Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award was established in 2007 to recognize outstanding individuals who have made significant contributions to the understanding of structure and function of skin within the previous five years.