The SID welcomes Late-Breaking Abstract Submissions that report on new scientific developments in all areas of investigative dermatology for the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Submission will be accepted from March 1 - March 21st (11:59pm Pacific Time).
Notifications will be emailed the week of March 27, 2017.
- Submission will be for Poster-ONLY presentations (no oral presentations).
- Late-Breaking Abstracts that are accepted to the meeting will be published in a fall 2017 issue of the Journal for Investigative Dermatology (issue TBD).
- Accepted Late-Breaking Abstracts will have a dedicated area in the Poster Hall (along with the other accepted abstract posters).
- Submitters must choose both a primary category for their abstract, as well as a secondary category. Doing so will help the Scientific Program Committee have the flexibility (if needed) to put together the best possible meeting program.
- SID will have an electronic poster viewing system available as a companion piece to physical posters. Updates will be posted as they become available on the SID website.
Rules and Regulations
Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers. The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any national meeting prior to the date of presentation at the SID Annual Meeting. Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited. There is a limit of 2,300 characters for the text of your abstract submission (title, authors, institutions, abstract body and all spaces will be counted).
The publication/processing fee is $50 US and must be paid via the internet at the time of submission.