Dr. Albert M. Kligman Dr. Phillip Frost
The Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID) is pleased to announce the solicitation of nominations for the “7th Annual Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award.”
This award is made possible through the generosity of Dr. Phillip Frost and will be presented to an individual in acknowledgement of significant contributions to the understanding of structure and function of skin, preferably in the past five years. A $25,000 honorarium accompanies the award.
Required information for nominations:
· A one page letter describing the nominee’s contribution to the understanding of skin structure and function;
· Bibliography (including a list of the ten most pertinent publications);
· Confirmation of ability to accept the award and present a lecture at the 2014 SID Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, NM (May of 2014). Travel Expenses (air, transfers, accommodations, etc.) will also be provided.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 20, 2013.
Nominations may be submitted via the following methods:
· E-mail: To Jim Rumsey at email@example.com (with completed required attachments);
· Fax: SID Office (with required attachments) 216.579.9333;
· U.S. Mail: Jim Rumsey, Executive Director, SID, 526 Superior Avenue E., Suite 540, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114 ATTN: Kligman/Frost Leadership Lecture.
Final selection and notification of the awardee will occur on or around January 17, 2014.
Updates regarding this award will be posted on the SID website (www.sidnet.org), Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Society-for-Investigative-Dermatology and Twitter feed @SocInvestDerm(https://twitter.com/SocInvestDerm).
Questions regarding this prestigious award should be directed to Jim Rumsey, Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, SID Administrative Office via phone (216.579.9300 x 302) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About the Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award:
The Albert M. Kligman/Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture Award was established in 2007 to recognize outstanding individuals who have made significant contributions to the understanding of structure and function of skin within the previous five years.